Create a better impression with a Virtual Office
Formal Office Suites 'virtual office' can help build a professional image for your business, without the overheads of renting office space. You can work from any location in the world yet appear to be based in one of our prime business locations in Gloucester or Didcot.
Our professionally trained team will answer calls in your company name and handle traffic as directed as well as sorting and forwarding your mail.
- Benefits of a Formal Office Suites Virtual Office
- A prime business address for use on your business cards, stationery and website
- A dedicated local telephone number answered in your company name
- Calls and messages handled to your exact instructions at Gloucester
- Messages passed on by phone or email
- Mail either forwarded (by first-class post or courier) or retained (for collection)
- Meeting rooms can be hired at reduced rates
If you subsequently rent a serviced office for six months or more, we will refund up to one year’s virtual office fees.
Premium virtual office service
Our premium virtual office package includes all of the above plus the use of an office for 5 days per month - the perfect solution if you need a professional environment for client meetings or interviews.
To view our locations click here
"The professional and thoughtful staff are always ready and willing to help, creating a fantastic first impression for clients."
Andrew Gillett, Director
Gillett Financial Planning Ltd